Phased Resumption of HDB Services after Circuit Breaker Period
To safeguard public health and minimise the risk of community transmission of COVID-19, we will gradually resume selected customer-facing services at HDB Hub and Branches, and calibrate the restart of construction activities allowed by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, from 2 June 2020.
From 2 June 2020 until further notice, services at the HDB Hub and Branches will strictly be by appointment only. To avoid crowding at our premises, no walk-ins will be allowed. We will be contacting customers directly to schedule their appointments. Our e-appointment system will continue to be suspended, and customers will not be able to book their own appointments.
As the safety and well-being of our staff and customers continue to be of utmost importance, customers visiting HDB Hub and branches will have to abide by the following safe distancing and safe management measures:
- Only persons directly involved in the transactions can be present during the appointments. For example, for resale transactions, only the flat sellers and buyers will be allowed to attend the completion appointment to sign the necessary documents. Salespersons cannot attend the appointment.
- To keep transaction times as short as possible, customers should read the details in their appointment letter and My HDBPage, and prepare the documents/required payments, prior to their scheduled appointment.
- All visitors to HDB’s premises are required to wear a mask at all times.
- All visitors will need to submit their health declarations and have their temperature checked. Customers with fever and who are feeling unwell will be denied entry.
- Visitors must maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre in queues, waiting areas, and during transactions.
Our digital and call centre services remain accessible. We seek your understanding to not visit HDB Hub or Branches unless you have an appointment.