Government agencies communicate via
websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open).
Look for a
lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive
information only on official secure websites.
2. We may request certain types of data from you relating to your access or use of the digital service. The data that may be requested is listed but not limited to:
b) Vehicle number
c) In-vehicle Unit number
d) Mobile number
e) Payment details
3. Your data may be stored in our systems, servers and devices or the systems, servers and devices of our third-party service providers to facilitate your access and use of our digital service.
4. If you provide us with personal data:
a) where appropriate, we may use and/or share necessary data with other Government agencies (including statutory boards), so as to improve the discharge of public functions (including but not limited to contacting you to participate in surveys), and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law;
b) we may share your personal data with non-Government entities that have been authorised to carry out specific Government services. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such sharing complies with the law; and/ or
c) for your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies (including statutory boards). This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date or inaccurate, please supply us the latest data.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This digital service may contain links to non-Government digital services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other digital services and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those digital services.
7. You may withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of your data by us with reasonable notice and subject to any prevailing legal restrictions. However, by doing so, it may prevent the proper functioning or result in a cessation of the digital service to you.
8. Please contact DigitalParking@hdb.gov.sg if you:
a) have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; and/ or
b) need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.