Looking for Contractors

Now that you are the proud owner of an HDB home, you may be thinking of renovating it to suit your personal taste and comfort.

To help you get started, we have listed the various types of contractors available for your renovation needs.

List of HDB Registered Renovation Contractors and BCA Approved Window Contractors

You can search for an HDB Registered Renovation Contractors/BCA Approved Window Contractor through our online e-Service : Listing of Registered Renovation Contractors and via Mobile@HDB. These contractors are registered under the HDB Registered Renovation Contractors' Scheme (RRCS) which is meant to ensure that the contractors who are engaged by residents are regulated and do not damage the building structure when carrying out renovation in HDB flats.

The engagement of these contractors is strictly on a private basis between the flat owners and the contractors and HDB is not privy to the contract. If there is disagreement on the pricing, schedule or quality of the renovation, both parties would have to resolve the matter between themselves. If the matter cannot be settled amicably, they may seek assistance through CASE or the Small Claims Tribunals. Alternatively, they could seek remedy through court proceedings.

You may refer to CASE’s Consumer Guides for some tips when looking for a contractor.
Last Updated on 15 May 2014