Register the Renting Out of Bedrooms
Before registering the renting out of your bedrooms, familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions.You must register your rental arrangement through My HDBPage or Mobile@HDB, within 7 days from its commencement date.
You also need to provide your tenants’ particulars and other related details at the time of registration. There is no administrative fee for registering the renting out of bedrooms.
After your rooms have been rented, you must notify us within 7 days, if there is:
- Termination or renewal of the rental
- Change to your tenants or tenants’ particulars
e-Services for renting out of bedrooms
You can register the rental online and update registration details at My HDBPage (log in using your SingPass and go to: My Flat > Purchased Flat > Renting Out) via the following e-Services:
- Commencement of renting out of bedrooms
- Termination of renting out of bedrooms
- Renewal of renting out of bedrooms
- Change of tenants/ tenants’ particulars (for renting out of bedrooms)
You can also print a confirmation letter showing the names of tenants registered at the flat via the 'Enquiry on Tenants' e-Service. Alternatively, you may use the ‘Enquiry on Authorised Tenants’ e-Service to assure your tenants that they have been registered with HDB.