Register the Renting Out of Bedrooms
You must register your subletting with us within 7 days from its commencement date through My HDBPage or Mobile@HDB. Before registering the subletting of your bedrooms, read and familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions for the subletting of bedrooms.
You need to provide your subtenants’ particulars and other related details at the time of registration. There is no administrative fee for registering the subletting of bedrooms.
You must also notify us within 7 days from the dates of the following events:
- Termination or renewal of the subletting
- Changes to your subtenants or subtenants’ particulars
e-Services for the subletting of bedrooms
You can register the subletting online and update registration details at My HDBPage (log in using your SingPass and go to: My Flat > Purchased Flat > Subletting) via the following e-Services:
- Commencement of subletting of bedrooms
- Termination of subletting of bedrooms
- Renewal of subletting of bedrooms
- Change of subtenants/ subtenants’ particulars (for subletting of bedrooms)
You can also print a confirmation letter showing the names of subtenants registered at the flat via the 'Enquiry on Subtenants' e-Service. Alternatively, you may use the ‘Enquiry on Authorised Subtenants’ e-Service to assure your subtenants that they have been registered with HDB.