Change of Tenancy

You can apply to change or take over the tenancy for the remaining term in situations caused by divorce, separation, or the demise of a tenant, as long as you meet the eligibility conditions.
After the change, rent may be revised based on the new household income and household type (e.g. first-timer or second-timer).
You can submit this request to the HDB Branch managing your rental flat.