Moving in to your flat? Refer to this checklist to complete these important things.
- Update your residential address with the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
- Set up your utilities account with Singapore Power
- Apply for Season Parking
- Find out about your property tax obligations from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
- Know the flat renovation guidelines
- Ensure you have fire insurance
- If you have moved in to a new flat, check if rectification work is required, and submit a maintenance request if there is a need to.