Government agencies communicate via
websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open).
Look for a
lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive
information only on official secure websites.
HDB Resale Portal – Intent to Buy
Terms and Conditions
1. This e-Service enables you to:
(a) submit and register your Intent to Buy an HDB resale flat; and
(b) check your eligibility to buy an HDB resale flat or to apply for an HDB housing loan.
2. If you intend to buy an HDB resale flat, you must register your Intent to Buy with HDB BEFORE you are granted an Option to Purchase by the seller.
3. Your resale application will not be accepted by HDB if you do not register your Intent to Buy with HDB or if you are granted an Option to Purchase before you have registered your Intent to Buy.
4. All information provided under this e-Service is for general information only and is not:
(a) an approval by HDB for the purchase, or
(b) an offer or agreement by HDB to grant a housing loan at concessionary interest rate.
HDB’s written approval for the purchase or for an HDB housing loan must be separately obtained.
5. All information, statements or responses furnished by HDB is based on the data and information provided by you and may be subject to change if there are any new data or information, or new policies, rules and regulations which affect your eligibility to buy an HDB resale flat. If you require any clarification or more information specific to your case or application, please call our Customer Service Officers at our Sales/Resale Customer Service Line : 1800-8663066 from 8.00am to 5.00pm on weekdays or email us at MyRequest@HDB.
6. In the event of any doubt, inconsistency or ambiguity in any information, statements or responses provided under this e-Service, HDB’s decision on the matter shall be final and conclusive.
7. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information and responses provided under this e-Service are correct, HDB does not warrant that the information and/or responses will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free, for whatever reasons.
8. HDB shall not be responsible or liable to you or any other party for any delay, loss or damage of any kind as a result of:
(a) any reliance on the information provided under this e-Service,
(b) any error, omissions, discrepancies, modifications or otherwise contained in this e-Service or the information provided under this e-Service, and
(c) the use of this e-Service in any way.
Your eligibility to buy an HDB resale flat will be reassessed after you have submitted an application together with the required supporting documents to buy an HDB resale flat.
9. By using this e-Service, you agree:
a. that you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the e-Service nor any connected systems or networks, whether on your own or through any other party.
b. not to hold HDB liable for any damage or loss that you may have incurred or suffered as a result of using this e-Service.
c. not to reproduce, publish, display or adapt any part of the information and materials, or otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of HDB without HDB's prior written approval.
10. HDB may modify or suspend this e-Service or any part of this e-Service without giving any prior notice.
11. All information provided under this e-Service is at HDB's sole discretion shall not be used for any other purpose (including any commercial purpose).
12. The use of this e-Service will be subject HDB's eligibility conditions, criteria, policies, rules and regulations which are in force from time to time.
13. HDB has the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time without giving any prior notice.
14. HDB collects personal data from you to administer HDB's public housing programmes and services. We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. This is to enable us to serve you in the most convenient, efficient and effective way. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services. For more details, please refer to HDB Privacy Statement.