Renewal of Application to be listed in the DRC
You must be listed in the DRC before you can carry out renovations in HDB flats.
You must renew your application to be listed in the DRC at least 3 months before its expiry. An SMS reminder will be sent to you closer to the date.
Renewal criteria and documents
Before submitting your renewal application, please ensure that:
- You have obtained a new Bank/ Insurance/ Finance Guarantee, to be furnished in accordance with the new application period
- Your company is registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority and has a good track record
- The business owner and any other authorised persons have attended and successfully completed the ‘Renovation for Public Housing’ training course
- You and any partner/ director of the company:
- Are not undischarged bankrupts
- Do not have any criminal records, or record of any offence involving fraud and dishonesty
Renew your application
- Login to My Business
- Go to Renovation Contractors > View renewal notice and specimen guarantee form
Fee and payment
You can make payment of $100 via credit card or internet banking using eNETS Debit, Alternatively, you can make payment via AXS kiosk or through the Mobile@HDB app before you log in to submit the renewal.