For car cleaning services
Take note of the following criteria if you would like to operate a car cleaning service in HDB car parks.
Individuals and companies who would like to provide car cleaning services in our car park must be:
- A Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is at least 18 years old
- A company that is incorporated in Singapore and is in the business of providing car cleaning services
Licence and fees payable
The car cleaner’s licence issued is valid for 1 year and renewable on an annual basis. You need to pay the following charges (not subjected to GST):
- Annual licence fee of $60
- One-time application fee of $5
- Car cleaner's identification tag of $2 per tag
Upon approval, you can provide car cleaning services at all the car parks under our management.
Individuals and companies who would like to provide car cleaning services in our car parks may submit an application at any of our Branches. Take a look at the sample application form and the following terms and conditions before applying.
The licence fee may differ for the following car parks managed under our Properties & Land Group. Please approach the respective managing agents for more information.
- Elias Mall (Blk 623/624A/625 Elias Rd)
- Loyang Point (Blk 258/259 Pasir Ris St 21)
- Pasir Ris West Plaza (Blk 734/735 Pasir Ris St 72)
- Tampines Central Community Complex (Blk 866A Tampines St 83)
- Woodlands Mart (Blk 768 Woodlands Ave 6)
- Greenridge Shopping Centre (Blk 524A Jelapang Rd)
- Rivervale Plaza (Blk 118 Rivervale Dr)
- Dawson Place (Blk 57 Dawson Rd)
- Woodlands North Plaza (Blk 883/883A Woodlands St 82)
- Fajar Shopping Centre (Blk 445/446/446A Fajar Rd)
- Taman Jurong Shopping Centre (Blk 399 Yung Sheng Rd)
- 888 Plaza (Blk 888/88A Woodlands Dr 50)
- Sunshine Place (Blk 475 Choa Chu Kang Ave 3)
- Vista Point (Blk 548 Woodlands Dr 44)
- Gek Poh Shopping Centre (Blk 762/762A/763 Jurong West St 75)
- Limbang Shopping Centre (Blk 532/533/533A Choa Chu Kang St 51)
For accepted commercial activities
If you would like to conduct other commercial activities in HDB car parks, you need to submit a business proposal. Take note of the eligibility criteria, licence and fees payable, as well as when you can start your services.
Please submit a business proposal for acceptable business activities to the car park mailbox or any of our Branches or Service Centres. Your business proposal should include, but not be limited to, the following information:
- Proposed services and method of conducting or operating the business
- Operating days and/ or hours for the proposed services
- Proposed location of the car park
- Deck number if the car park is multi-storey
- Car park area
- Number of parking lots required and their designated numbers
The applicant must be a company incorporated in Singapore and preferably in the business of providing the related service.
Licence and fees payable
The licence issued will be valid for up to a maximum of 3 years. On expiry, the licence may be renewed. Renewal is subject to the terms and conditions that we may impose, including a revision of the licence fee.
We will inform you of the full terms and conditions, and charges payable when we have approved the application.
Commencement of services
You can start services at the car park only after you have obtained the required approvals from other relevant authorities. These include planning permission from the Urban Redevelopment Authority and the Land Transport Authority for providing the services. You also have to make payment for the first month's licence fees, deposit, and any other related charges.