Joint Press Release by URA & HDB: URA and HDB release sale sites at Kampong Java Road, Tampines Avenue 10, and Marina View
1. The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) and the Housing & Development Board (HDB) released two residential sites and one White site for sale today under the 2nd half 2018 Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme.
2. The URA site at Kampong Java Road and the HDB Executive Condominium site at Tampines Avenue 10 are launched for sale under the Confirmed List while the URA White site at Marina View is available for application under the Reserve List. Together, these three sites can yield about 2,000 residential units.
3. In addition to residential use, the White site at Marina View is envisaged to be a mixed-use development with about 540 hotel rooms, complemented by supporting retail and food and beverage uses.
4. Details on the land parcels can be found in Annex 1 and the location plans are in Annex 2.
5. The tender for the two land parcels at Kampong Java Road and Tampines Avenue 10 will close at 12 noon on 15 January 2019 at URA and HDB respectively.
6. More details on the land parcels are available on the respective URA and HDB websites:
Kampong Java Road
Tampines Avenue 10
7. eDeveloper’s Packets containing details and conditions of tender for the sites at Kampong Java Road and Marina View are available for sale at ura.gov.sg/LspIIWeb.
Issued by Urban Redevelopment Authority and Housing & Development Board