Government agencies communicate via
websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open).
Look for a
lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive
information only on official secure websites.
New Appointments to the HDB Board
The Ministry of National Development (MND) has announced board appointment changes at the Housing & Development Board (HDB). The new term of the HDB Board will be from 1 Oct 2022 to 30 Sep 2024.
2. The Board will continue to be led by incumbent Chairman, Mr Bobby Chin Yoke Choong. A Deputy Chairman and seven new members have been appointed to the Board. Six members have been re-appointed, and five members have stepped down.
3. Mr Bobby Chin Yoke Choong has been re-appointed as Chairman, HDB.
4. Six Board members have also been re-appointed. They are:
Mr Tan Meng Dui, Chief Executive Officer, Housing & Development Board
Mr Stephen Lim Beng Lin, Chief Executive Officer, SQL View Pte Ltd
Ms Jacqueline Loh Wai Yin, Deputy Managing Director, Corporate Development, Monetary Authority of Singapore
Mr Patrick Tay Teck Guan, Assistant Secretary-General, National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)
Ms Rita Soh Siow Lan, Managing Director, RDC Architects Pte Ltd
6. The seven new HDB Board members are from diverse backgrounds, with experience in the public service and in professional fields. They are:
BG Chan Ching Hao, Head, Air Operations, Republic of Singapore Air Force
Ms Chia Yong Yong, Consultant, Foo Kwok LLC
Mr Ong Tze-Ch’in, 2 Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Sustainability and the Environment
Ms Pearlyn Phau Yee Meng, Group Chief Executive Officer, Singapore Life Holdings Pte Ltd
Mr Wendell Wong Hin Pkin, Director, Dispute Resolution; Co-Head, Investigations; and Co-Head, Criminal Law Practice, Drew & Napier LLC
Dr Wong Sweet Fun, Senior Consultant, Geriatric Medicine; Deputy Chairman Medical Board, Community Care & Population Health; and Clinical Director, Population Health & Community Transformation, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital & Yishun Health
7. Five Board members have stepped down at the end of their term on 30 Sep 2022. MND and HDB wish to thank them for their service, guidance and invaluable contributions during their term of appointment. They are:
Professor Lily Kong Lee Lee, President, Singapore Management University
Mr Mohd Sa’at Bin Abdul Rahman, Editor, Berita Harian/Berita Minggu, SPH Media Trust
Dr Sudha Nair, Executive Director, PAVE
BG Lee Yi-Jin, Director, Military Intelligence; and Chief, Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence, MINDEF
Mr Lim Ming Yan, Chairman, Singapore Business Federation; and Chairman, Workforce Singapore