New Appointments to the HDB Board
The Ministry of National Development (MND) has announced board appointment changes at the Housing & Development Board (HDB). The new term of the HDB Board will be from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 Sep 2022.
2. Chairman of the Board, Mr Bobby Chin Yoke Choong, has been re-appointed, along with six other members. Three members have stepped down from the Board, and three new members have joined the Board.
New Board Members
3. The three new HDB Board members have broad expertise and experience in the public service, accounting and architecture. They are:
Re-appointment of Chairman and Board Members
4. Mr Bobby Chin Yoke Choong, Chairman of NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd, has been re-appointed as Chairman, HDB.
5. Professor Lily Kong Lee Lee, President of Singapore Management University, has been re-appointed. She will assume the position of Deputy Chairman.
6. Six Board members have also been re-appointed. They are:
Board Members Stepping Down
7. Three Board members have stepped down at the end of their term on 30 Sep 2020. MND and HDB wish to thank them for their service, guidance and invaluable contributions during their term of appointment. They are: