What's NEW !
Provisional Tender / e-Bidding Results :
Land for Tender :
Final Tender / e-Bidding Results :
Request for Information :
HDB is the agent for the State in the following work areas :
- Maintenance and management of State land
The land that are not required for immediate development are let out for short term use such as contractor site office/worksite, floral nursery, turf production, religious functions etc.
- Management of vacant SERS flats and shops
Some of these properties that are not required for immediate development are let out as interim housing on master tenancy.
- Land sales for the following types of development:
HDB also administers the leases of the following :
- Some cinemas, petrol stations, religious institutions, recreational centres
- Other ancillary developments in the housing estates.
- SIT leases and other directly allocated HDB leases*
* For assignment and change of use of specific HDB leases, an assignment fees ( of 10%) or change of use admin fees (of $500) may be applicable. For clarifications you may wish to contact us at tel : 6490 3039 during our operation hr : Weekday - 8.30am - 5.30pm.
HDB eAlert Service
|Sign up and receive updates on our tenders and e-Bidding via e-mail and /or SMS|
||Submit an online TOL application for contractor site office or worksite|
||Submit an online application for subletting of properties on HDB leased land|
||Bid competitively for a petrol station site online.|