Charges for Haulage & Debris Removal Services/Renovation Deposit

Charges for Haulage & Debris Removal Services

Some Town Councils provide haulage and debris removal services for renovation for newly completed HDB flats and the charges imposed by different Town Councils vary. You or your appointed HDB registered renovation contractor may approach the Town Council managing your flat to check on the service provision and its charges.

Renovation Deposit

Some Town Councils require the HDB registered renovation contractor to pay a deposit before the commencement of renovation. Your registered renovation contractor has to pay this deposit if it is imposed by the managing Town Council.
Last Updated on 02 Feb 2015