HDB launched seven Build-To-Order (BTO) projects today, offering 6,463 new flats in two non-mature towns (Choa Chu Kang and Sengkang) and three mature towns (Bedok, Queenstown and Toa Payoh).
2With this launch, the total BTO flat supply in 2012 will reach 27,084 units. This will be the largest BTO supply in a year since the BTO system was introduced in 2002. Together with another 7,153 balance flats offered earlier in the Mar and Sep 2012 Sale of Balance Flats (SBF) exercises, HDB has launched a total of 34,237 new flats in 2012.
3First-timers will continue to enjoy priority flat allocation with at least 95% and 85% of the BTO flat supply (excluding Studio Apartments) set aside for them in mature towns and non-mature towns respectively. The Multi-Generation Priority Scheme (MGPS) will be available to those applying for flats at Fengshan GreenVille, Ghim Moh Edge and Toa Payoh Crest. Elderly flat owners in Bedok, Queenstown and Toa Payoh will also enjoy doubled balloting chances under the Ageing-In-Place Priority Scheme (APPS) when they apply for a Studio Apartment in Fengshan GreenVille, Ghim Moh Edge and Toa Payoh Crest.
Eligible first-timer households can also enjoy up to $60,000 of housing grants comprising Additional CPF Housing Grant ($40,000) and Special CPF Housing Grant ($20,000). Inclusive of these grants, 3-room flats will be priced from as low as $111,000 and 4-room flats from $228,000. This will help young couples buy their first home (Table 1). Details of flats offered are in Annex A
- Both Rivervale Delta (standard) and Compassvale Mast (premium) offer 3-/4-/5-room flats. Only applicants with gross monthly household income not exceeding $5,000 are eligible to be considered for the 3-room standard flats in Rivervale Delta.
- Joo Seng Green offers 3-/4-room flats whereas Toa Payoh Crest offers SA and 3-/4-room flats.
- For 3-room flats, assumed Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) of $30,000 and Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) of $5,000.
- For 4-room flats, assumed AHG of $15,000.
- For 5-room flats, assumed AHG of $10,000.
- SHG applicable only to 2-room and 3-room standard flats in the non-mature estates.
- Actual Grant amounts will vary based on income and choice of flat. Read more on various CPF Housing Grants Available.
- Studio Apartments are sold on 30-year lease. Prices are inclusive of the elderly-friendly fittings/finishes.
- 3-/4-/5-room flats are sold on 99-year lease.
5Applications for new flats launched can be submitted online from today, 21 Nov 2012 (Wednesday) to 27 Nov 2012 (Tuesday).
6Regular updates on the number of applications submitted for the various flat types/estates will be available on the HDB InfoWEB. Applicants are advised to check for updates before submitting their application.
More details on application procedures can be found in Annex B
In Jan 2013, HDB will offer about 3,320 BTO flats in Ang Mo Kio, Choa Chu Kang, Hougang, Kallang Whampoa, Tampines and Yishun. More information on the flats offered under the Jan 2013 BTO Exercise is available on the HDB InfoWEB
9HDB is planning for at least 20,000 BTO flats in 2013. We will adjust the flat supply if necessary to meet demand.
10For enquiries, the public can:
- Log on to esales.hdb.gov.sg; or
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Visit the HDB Sales Office to speak with our Customer Service Officers during office hours (Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm, Saturday 8 am to 1 pm).