You can rent a flat under the Public Rental Scheme as a family or a single.
Joint Singles Scheme
You must be at least 21 years old at the time of application.
Your total household gross income must not exceed $1,500 per month.
Existing HDB tenants/ essential occupiers
You and your listed occupiers cannot be existing tenants or essential occupiers of HDB flats.
You and your listed occupiers must not:
- Own/ have an estate or interest in an HDB flat or a Design, Build & Sell Scheme flat
- Have disposed of any of the above property types within 30 months prior to the date of your application
You and any of the listed occupiers must not have:
- Owned or sold 2 direct-purchased HDB flats in the open market
- Owned/ have an estate or interest in/ have disposed of such property at the point of application:
- Local or overseas private property (house, building, or land), residential or otherwise
- Executive Condominium
- Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) flat
An individual who has been barred under any rule, regulation, or policy by the government or us will not be eligible to:
- Apply for a rental flat under the Public Rental Scheme
- Be listed as an occupier in the application
You and your listed occupiers will not be eligible to rent an HDB flat if any of your children are:
- Able to house you in their own homes
- Financially able to provide other housing options for you