Close mobile menu Close
living hdb flat masterhead



If you are looking to renovate your flat, do remember to engage a contractor under the HDB Registered Renovation Contractors’ Scheme (RRCS). This is to ensure that contractors do not damage the building structure when renovating your flat.
renovation banner in page