Resale Financial Plan
If you are intending to buy an HDB resale flat using a housing loan from HDB, you can use our Resale Financial Plan to plan your finances in advance. By planning early, you will be better able to prepare your finances before committing to a flat purchase.
This e-Service will give you the estimated figures for the following:
- Loan amount from HDB
- Monthly instalments
- Payments required during the resale appointments: cash payments, stamp fees, conveyancing fees, caveat fee, and title search fees
Before you proceed, please have these details ready. We will need them in order to properly generate your resale financial plan.
- CPF Ordinary Account balance amount of all applicants
- Monthly income of all applicants and occupiers
- Maximum loan amount stated in the HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) letter (if already obtained)
- CPF Housing Grant amount (if eligible)
Here are the e-Services:
- Compute Resale Financial Plan (HLE letter obtained)
- Compute Resale Financial Plan (No HLE letter) - This e-Service will only provide an estimation of the maximum loan as you do not have an HLE letter. You will need to submit an HLE application to know your eligible maximum loan quantum.