Sales Financial Plan
If you are intending to buy an HDB flat with a housing loan from HDB, you can use our Sales Financial Plan e-Service to plan your finances in advance. By planning early, you will be better able to prepare your finances before committing to a flat purchase.
This e-Service will give you estimated figures for:
- Loan amount from HDB
- Monthly instalment
- Payments required when signing the Agreement for Lease: downpayment, stamp fees, and conveyancing fees
- Payments required at time of collection of keys: lease in-escrow/ registration fees, mortgage stamp fees, mortgage in-escrow/ registration fees, stamp fees
Before you proceed, please have these details ready as we will need them to properly generate your sales financial plan.
- CPF Ordinary Account (OA) balance amount for all applicants
- Monthly income of all applicants and occupiers
- Maximum loan amount stated in the HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) letter (if already obtained)
Compute Sales Financial Plan (No HLE letter) – This e-Service will only provide an estimation of the loan amount as you do not have an HLE letter. You will need to submit an HLE application to know if you are eligible for an HDB loan and the maximum loan that you can get.
If you are not eligible for an HDB loan or decide to take a loan from a bank, please approach the bank for an assessment of your financial standing and available loan package. You can also check their websites to enquire about the loan packages offered.