Terms and Conditions
1. By accessing or using the Computation Programme (Plan) , I agree that:
(a) I shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Plan or any connected systems or networks.
(b) I accept full responsibility and liability for all losses and damages which I and/or the other applicants/owners/transferees may incur or suffer as a consequence of my accessing or using this Plan;
(c) I shall not hold HDB liable or responsible for :
- any errors or omissions or discrepancies in the data/information contained in the Plan;
- failure of transmission of the data/information for any reason;
- any consequences, damages or losses of any kind sustained or incurred by me or any third party arising from any transmission failure or corruption of data or the use of or reliance on this Plan or any errors/omissions in any information provided by me or any other reasons whatsoever;
(d) I shall not reproduce, publish, display or adapt any part of the information and materials contained in this Plan, without HDB's prior written approval or otherwise infringe HDB's intellectual property or any other rights;
(e) The Plan serves as a general reference guide only. HDB shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising from any inaccuracies, omissions or otherwise in respect of any information which HDB may provide;
(f) The Plan is subject to HDB's prevailing policies, rules and regulations in force from time to time.
(g) While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided is updated and correct, HDB does not warrant that the information provided will be timely, uninterrupted or free from error. The information is provided without prejudice to any changes which may take place subsequently;
(h) HDB shall have the absolute discretion to modify/suspend the terms and conditions, any notes and the Plan without giving any prior notice; and
(i) I shall indemnify HDB against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, losses and liabilities which may be incurred by HDB and/or brought against HDB by any party directly or indirectly as a result of my accessing or using this Plan.
2. I further acknowledge and accept that
(a) the data/information/graphics/Plan are current at the time of posting on this web site and are subject to change without any prior notice at the sole discretion of HDB; and
(b) I have to refer to the prevailing policies/information or contact HDB for any clarification I may need at the time I submit an application to buy an HDB flat / an HDB resale flat / a DBSS flat or when a precinct I am interested in , is selected for SERS / I am affected by SERS or before I enter into any contractual obligation.