You are only allowed to conduct the installation or replacement of windows in an HDB flat if you are:
- A Building and Construction Authority (BCA) approved window contractor
- An Approved Window Contractor listed with HDB that has successfully completed the required training
How to be a BCA approved window contractor listed with HDB?
Register with BCA
- Register at BCA’s Registry System (CRS), under regulatory workhead RW01
- For enquiries, please call BCA at 1800-342-5222
- Attend the ‘Renovation for Public Housing’ training course and obtain a Certificate of Successful Completion
- Comply with the terms of the HDB Registered Renovation Contractors’ Scheme when carrying out any window works
Submit an application to HDB
- Login to My HDBPage
- Go to My Business > Flat Renovation (For Contractors) > submit your application
- You will also need to submit a passport-sized photograph
We will evaluate your submission and notify you accordingly.