Close mobile menu Close
business masterhead



You are only allowed to conduct the installation or replacement of windows in an HDB flat if you are:

  • A Building and Construction Authority (BCA) approved window contractor
  • An Approved Window Contractor listed with HDB that has successfully completed the required training

How to be a BCA approved window contractor listed with HDB?

  1. Register with BCA

  1. Submit an application to HDB

  • Login to My Business
  • Go to Renovation Contractors > Submit your application
    • You will also need to submit a passport-sized photograph

We will evaluate your submission and notify you accordingly.

List of BCA Approved Window Contractors listed with HDB

Window works listing